Full IP strategy

2»

Comments

• FLuXFLuX Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11633Members, NS2 Playtester, Subnautica Playtester
    O_O stop saying flux, this frightens my widdle lerk mind. ;-;
  • amoralamoral Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177250Members
    oh wait, this is.a full.retard thread... proceed. at first I thought you were all talkingabout an ns
  • Blarney_StoneBlarney_Stone Join Date: 2013-03-08 Member: 183808Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I'm actually fairly interested as to why this thread is still open
  • JoesephKonyJoesephKony Africa Join Date: 2013-12-21 Member: 190469Members
    Scorpians getting nerfed? This is bad news indeed. Is Flux still gonna be the same?
    Btw I always go full robo/IP/any strat. That's how it's meant to be played!
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    The half ip strat is so much better. You put down 2 ips at the start and half build them.
    Works every time.
  • dePARAdePARA Join Date: 2011-04-29 Member: 96321Members, Squad Five Blue
    You need more robos? interisting.
    Right now you need 5 to transform one into a flying one that can use his scorpion bomb ability.
    This is nerfed also next patch? Sad

I prefer the mass PG strat btw.
    Build PG avery 5 meter on the way to the hive.
    Its always so funny to see the confused aliens. "The marine there, no there, now hes gone. CHEATS"
  • FAIL_MurdocFAIL_Murdoc Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187257Members, NS2 Playtester, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester
    Since they removed the flapping from the hovar, going for scorpian early game is basically useless.
    Unless you go for flux capacitor level 3 immediately you can completely forget about it.

But in that case of course, you will easily be countered by a full Robo/IP strat.
    I guess they will continue nerfing scorpians until they are extinct. They probably want to introduce Gorges with JPs to balance it all out. I'm ok with that.