[Solved] Lights dont respond to Power failure

MetaMindMetaMind Join Date: 2012-12-06 Member: 174358Members, Reinforced - Gold
edited March 2014 in Mapping
Ok I fixed it.... I didnt made location entitys for all power nodes also I didnt assign a location name to it (location entity)... now its working

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    It is because the light are set to powernode false, or whatever it is. Affected by power or something. It defaults to false, but needs to be changed to true for lights that you want to be affected by power. In the editor look at the light properties and you will see the option I mean...
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Probably because you don't have those lights inside a location entity.
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    It might also be because the title of this thread is completely misleading! ;)

For me, the default for lights is that they ARE affected by power.
  • MetaMindMetaMind Join Date: 2012-12-06 Member: 174358Members, Reinforced - Gold
    Ok I fixed it.... I didnt made location entitys for all power nodes also I didnt assign a location name to it (location entity)... now its working
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    As far as overviews go, just use Overview.exe. Or search overview on the forums.