Console commands at startup

ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
How can we make it so that particular console commands are run automatically when we start the game for example already having res_workers 8 set or already having fps entered in console on game start.

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    Wait so you need a mod in order for the game to save console commands... your joking right, I mean what is this 1993?
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    To execute a console command when you launch the game, yes.
  • MigeMige Join Date: 2005-03-19 Member: 45796Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    edited November 2014
    NS2++ should have this Mendasp :p maxfps may someday come to alive https://trello.com/c/gJKtZjL1 .. That "cfg" file or launcher code should have been implanted long time ago.. Now NS2 is evolved and NS2+ finally solved many my problems.. Waiting that fpsmax (priority UNO) and res_worker
    I'll see about adding a config file for launching console commands when you load the game in vanilla as that would be really nice and something I want too
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    Yeah, a few of those commands where initially debug commands that where not supposed to be used constantly. But some of them did evolve to useful commands and it would be nice to have them remember the last setting.
  • ZEROibisZEROibis Join Date: 2009-10-30 Member: 69176Members, Constellation
    Mige wrote: »
    NS2++ should have this Mendasp :p maxfps may someday come to alive https://trello.com/c/gJKtZjL1.. That "cfg" file or launcher code should have been implanted long time ago.. Now NS2 is evolved and NS2+ finally solved many my problems.. Waiting that fpsmax (priority UNO) and res_worker

So ns2+ has this!?