forums fix: vote location

roxxkattroxxkatt Join Date: 2014-12-28 Member: 200431Members
can it be changed so that it only shows what you voted for in your first reply to the thread, or be made smaller and less obnoxious some how? it would fit better somewhere up here i think. it doesn't need to be color coded, just use the same font and prefix it with "Voted Yes".

this is a good idea and needs more attention

@turtsmcgurt

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    This probably won't be changed any time soon, sorry. The web guy is insanely busy with other stuff. I'll keep it on the back burner if he ever has any free time though.
  • roxxkattroxxkatt Join Date: 2014-12-28 Member: 200431Members
    edited January 2015
    idk what cms you are using, but it appears to be php and i could take a look if it meant anything to you

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    roxxkatt wrote: »
    idk what cms you are using, but it appears to be php and i could take a look if it meant anything to you

It's outsourced and they don't give the options to us to fiddle around in their cms