Weapons?

2»

Comments

• Rougescout1099Rougescout1099 Join Date: 2016-09-25 Member: 222608Members
    Fireclaw wrote: »
    Humans might think they're on the top of the food chain on Earth, but if this were a real life situation. Well, this quote from MrCranky sums it up pretty well.

"You are NOT the big badass at the top of the food chain. You are the outsider. You don't belong"

Just as if it were a real life situation, defense or not, what right would be have to start blowing the natives to bits?

We should let them gnaw on our various limbs and or organs, it's only courteous, we did come along to their planet uninvited xD

technically speaking Fireclaw, we were invited, by the G.U.N. shooting us down
  • Shadow72422Shadow72422 Join Date: 2020-05-31 Member: 261518Members
    I agree that we need more ways to deter large predictors my main base is by the ghost leviathan tree and is constantly being wrecked i am on my third one and nuclear reactors are starting to get quite expensive because mats do not regenerate
  • SuburbanCamoSuburbanCamo New York Join Date: 2015-04-17 Member: 203565Members
    Buddy, you're necro-ing a thread from when this game was in Early Access. I'm pretty sure this post was made before the Aurora was traversable. This part of development is well past over.