"Set nickname" function on TAB scorebord

CRaZyCAT_RusCRaZyCAT_Rus Russia Join Date: 2013-10-31 Member: 188899Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
I don't know if something such like this already suggested or already in trello.
Would be glad to see such function. I want to click LMB on player and set a constant nickname attached to steamID which I'll see instead of a great variety of nicknames which that player use.

Comments

• SherlockSherlock Join Date: 2012-11-09 Member: 168595Members
    This wouldn't be very useful, unfortunately.

You'd be messaging and talking to players using a name only you can see - no-one else on the server, possibly including that exact person, would know who you were referring to.

Then you'd wonder why you got ignored. :)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    No shit! @Sherlock * said it already but I want you to envision the following hypothetical situation :D
    "Hey Bob... BOB! Come on man, follow me..."

"Bob?"

Person being accused of being "Bob" walks away and people start to eventually question your sanity 15.gif

*sorry couldn't resist
  • SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Make it display like it does in your steamfriends:

ryi31ykott1c.png