Thought I would share this with you guys:

umdum9umdum9 London ON. Join Date: 2015-01-24 Member: 201013Members

Comments

• NominousNominous Baltimore, MD Join Date: 2012-02-18 Member: 146518Members
    What the heck map is this? My eyes started to widen as I thought you were chasing him into Tram RR. :D
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Karnaj wrote: »
    What the heck map is this? My eyes started to widen as I thought you were chasing him into Tram RR. :D

ns2_forge. It's one of brain food's maps. I always enjoyed playing on it.
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    looks like a hitbox (model) bug...
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow

Looks like it's more about an awesome chase scene and less about bugs...
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited November 2015

What are you on about, he shot the skulk in the boob... you... boob... :tongue:

And @umdum9, thank you for not adding Yakety Sax!!!
  • umdum9umdum9 London ON. Join Date: 2015-01-24 Member: 201013Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »

What are you on about, he shot the skulk in the boob... you... boob... :tongue:

And @umdum9, thank you for not adding Yakety Sax!!!

No problem!
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    I see your 1 bullet pistol finisher and I raise you a snapshot version of the 1 bullet pistol finisher: