Seamoth charges Cyclops reverse.

FlammaRilvaFlammaRilva Taiwan Join Date: 2016-03-21 Member: 214633Members
It's an idea of my non-player friend after he saw me complaining about Cyclops using dry cells.
As long as the Seamoth could be charged by solar power or could be charged by seabases which using renewable energy,
why don't let a fully-charged Seamoth docks into Cyclops and charge the Cyclops?

It should have a button or lever to switch it into reverse charging mode.

That's an idea of supply ship.
If the Cyclops is too large to dock and not good for adding reactors,this could be a compromise solution.

Comments

• MechfriedMechfried Join Date: 2016-03-20 Member: 214552Members
    good idea, but it would be better that batteries and powercells are rechargeable , or a large dry dock for the cyclops
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    Cyclops have 600 power unity.
    Seamoth have 100. I don't like this idea because this mean you'll need Seamoth upgrades just for recharging the Cyclops, meaning travels, meaning time meaning ressources.
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    Bobythebee wrote: »
    I don't like this idea because this mean you'll need Seamoth upgrades just for recharging the Cyclops, meaning travels, meaning time meaning ressources.

And you're saying that's a problem?
    Collecting resources to build stuff is the entire game. And you're saying that you don't like the idea, because it will make you have to find resources to build stuff?
  • BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    Just for recharging the Cyclop ? Yes.
  • The_SharkThe_Shark USA Join Date: 2015-08-24 Member: 207433Members
    Bobythebee wrote: »
    Just for recharging the Cyclop ? Yes.

Don't you have to get resources to charge the Cyclops anyway? Last I checked, it has an insatiable appetite for power cells. This would change the "gather resources every thirty freaking seconds" to "one-time collection, problems solved."