After 150 hours of game play, here are my suggestions for Subnautica. Round Two!

NoobathonNoobathon NY Join Date: 2016-01-27 Member: 212159Members
Hi everyone, I posted quite a long feedback thread on reddit and wanted to link it here as well for those who don't visit the subreddit. I suggest commenting on the reddit thread as I more regularly check that inbox. Thanks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/subnautica/comments/4chhet/after_150_hours_of_game_play_and_having_finished/

Comments

• BobythebeeBobythebee France Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214045Members
    edited March 2016
    Thx, i'm not familiar with reddit ^^

I totaly agree with you for the drones, I've encountered some problems when trying the new stuff.

After deleting a scanner room a camera wich haven't been docked is still here, ok, building another scanner then I have control of the 3 cameras.

So I think the cameras aren't finished and some stuff will change because that may cause some glitches.
    Just remembering about a thread with unlimited cameras out of view xS

I just hope the devlopment of the camera's still on the roadmap..

You'v talked about the range of 500m and possibility to relay on a scanner room. I think this can't be profitable, IDK the cost of a scanner room but that's a big baby delivered with two cameras, a scanner, a transmitter and 2 eyebots. For my point, an antenna relay set on a powered platform should do the trick, otherwise you'll need to take all you need in the cyclops and set up your base on the field. With creature attacks incoming that could be an awesome trip.

And that SUPER FULLHD 4K 3D map of the awesomeness !!

( If you devs are reading this, thx a lot for this feature <3 )