Notice to the guardian of the Aurora.

ToothlessToothless Uderwater Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220019Members
Dear guardian/pain in the ass

Could you please stop damaging my Seamoth, right now with my driving ability I am doing a good job of damaging it myself, so no help needed. As a previous occupant of this now piece of scrap I want to know just who appointed you the guardian of this pile of junk. There was no memo circulated amongst our ,now deceased, staff that informed us of your said appointment. Also note that as the last surviving crew member of the Aurora, I am entitled to visit it as much as I like so tell you fellow meat eaters to bugger off.
Note off warning, next time you try and show me you brushed your teeth, that I will unload all of my torpedo on your ugly face until you do not know if you are coming or going, what is up or what is down and die of nausea.

Regards
The guy currently swimming like hell.

Comments

• LonnehartLonnehart Guam Join Date: 2016-06-20 Member: 218816Members
    Torpedoes? I prefer to give the things shock treatments... Preferably at full charge (but a short burst is usually enough).
  • ToothlessToothless Uderwater Join Date: 2016-07-10 Member: 220019Members
    Lonnehart wrote: »
    Torpedoes? I prefer to give the things shock treatments... Preferably at full charge (but a short burst is usually enough).
    Just installed that one and must agree with you it is a better option.
  • ThePassionateGamerThePassionateGamer Germany Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218219Members
    The good thing about the PD-system is, that "The Guardian" aka Reaper Leviathan lets go of your Seamoth once he grabed it. I don't know if it does the same thing when you hit it with a Torpedo.
  • LonnehartLonnehart Guam Join Date: 2016-06-20 Member: 218816Members
    edited July 2016
    I've seen a video where he was hit with a gas torpedo and immediately let go. Thing I hate about using torpedoes is that you can quickly run out of ammo, especially if your aim is bad...