Severe slowdown when making a large base

WastelandJoeWastelandJoe USAUSAUSA Join Date: 2016-07-05 Member: 219591Members
My game runs great, but I run into severe FPS stuttering when I try to make a large base, possibly due to poor optimization, the game is probably rendering things that aren't on screen causing the game to lag

I've attached a picture of My PC specs and a few pictures of the base I built for testing the problem

Sorry for the image size.

9w9lUR2.png

sEkqrEL.jpg
aTdbPC7.jpg
60Iardb.jpg

Also discovered that since the last update bulkhead doors can no longer be opened.

Also there is a very annoying bug where damage clips through the base and damages the player, it would be nice if it that could be addressed. It doesn't really make sense for toxic gas from a Gasopod to drift into the base

Comments

• bigbear2bigbear2 england Join Date: 2016-06-26 Member: 219140Members
    It's the same with xbox one version when building a big Base the framerate drops down so bad same also when inside of the base even also when in the seamoth and cyclops framerate kills the game it's unplayable on any mode bulkheads are same problem on xbox also along with scanner room can't scan for anything even with the chip upgrades still doesn't work but not sure if that as been intergrated in yet if it was then it is broke and hearing bubbles sounds everywhere when I'm no were near any which is already known to devs also I don't know if they took out the species analyzer or not but it's not in the game since the update came for xbox there's just to many problems rising at the min which is killing the fun for the game I know it's a early access game and bugs come with it I just hope it gets resolved sooner that later