Tsa Vs Kharaa

NastyPersonNastyPerson Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7196Members
edited December 2002 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">Status reports from the battlefield</div> This is a simple proposed thread. If you have played several games in one session, please post the Marine wins vs the Kharaa wins. I think it would be interesting to see who's winning the war at the moment. This will also give a vague indication of game balance.

My last score:
TSA: 2
Kharaa: 2

Note, you dont have to be on the winning team all the time, and skulk rushes dont count...

I'm gonna try and keep a running total here, so please be as accurate as possible.

TSA Wins: 19
Kharaa Wins: 31

Comments

• StraylightStraylight Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2783Members
    Oh man I havn't seen a marine win in days... gotta be like at least 10 Kharaa wins to every marine one.
  • NeverNever Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4555Members
    recently, it seems as though the tide is finially balancing out. and, i dont believe this has everything to do with the patches (though they do help). it feels like things have finally caught up (mostly im talking about skill, strats, and players getting visuals on the maps. its a lot harder to memorize Hera than 2fort or dust).

but, im one of those crazy people who thought 1.0 was balanced (sans resource problems)

today i think it ended

Marines: 3

Aliens: 4
  • domesticxdisputedomesticxdispute Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2300Members
    Just played a bunch of games on gridlock, I think there was like 2 or 3 marine wins, and 3 or 4 alien wins.
  • TyphonTyphon Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 1899Members
    from games today, 2 alien wins, 0 marine wins.
  • QuestionQuestion Join Date: 2002-11-18 Member: 9180Members
    Since 1.03 came out(yesterday),ive seen......

12 alien wins,2 marine wins.

I think it was the part that the alien team kept getting 2 hives up within 10 minutes of the game that made the marines lose.
  • 0range0range Join Date: 2002-11-28 Member: 10140Members
    yesterday i was gorg for one long gaming session.. The end result:

Aliens: 3
    TSA: 1

today i played a few games

Aliens: 4
    TSA: 2

(oops its morning so everything is a day off)