Dungeon Gaming <1800 hive <2.0 kdr server

2»

Comments

• maD maXmaD maX Join Date: 2010-01-28 Member: 70347Members
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Exactly... why in the world is that counting towards hive skill?

Some servers, man....
  • FoxyFoxy United Kingdom Join Date: 2014-08-19 Member: 198032Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    2cough wrote: »

Some servers, man....

I'm not aware of any server that can change the Hive reporting criteria other than to either report to hive or to not.
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Foxy wrote: »

Some servers, man....

I'm not aware of any server that can change the Hive reporting criteria other than to either report to hive or to not.

So tell me how this happened? How did he lose 200 pts in one match in a one v one agasint bots?

We know the dmd servers are somehow white listed despite their derangement of standard maps and allowing gorges to have 20 hydras and crazy marine and alien models.

I'm just curious why these and other servers are whitelisted?
  • moultanomoultano Creator of ns_shiva. Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10806Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Foxy wrote: »

Some servers, man....

So tell me how this happened? How did he lose 200 pts in one match in a one v one agasint bots?

We know the dmd servers are somehow white listed despite their derangement of standard maps and allowing gorges to have 20 hydras and crazy marine and alien models.

I'm just curious why these and other servers are whitelisted?

This is fixed in hive2. The criteria for accepting a game were written before bot games were common.