base upgrades

jw137279jw137279 truro cornwall uk Join Date: 2016-09-04 Member: 222054Members
edited September 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
maybe they could make a module station for when your in your base? these are some modules i thought of:
  • power efficiency module - means your base uses less power to run
  • power store module- means if you use solar panels and it get dark there is power stored ready for you to use to power base for certain time

this is all i got so far pleas give ideas below

Comments

• ComicalSkateComicalSkate Canada, ON Join Date: 2015-05-28 Member: 204993Members
    I have discussed this before but I think there should just be some sort of base console you can build in your base. It will give you the abilities to upgrades like those as well as allow you to turn on and off the lights, change the base colour and etc.
  • jw137279jw137279 truro cornwall uk Join Date: 2016-09-04 Member: 222054Members
    I never thought about colour
  • stevenwojostevenwojo Texas, USA Join Date: 2016-09-11 Member: 222252Members
    Would be nice if there was an internal module like a battery/accumulator that could look and be placed somewhat like the reinforcement wall, that would allow for power to be reserved. I'm divided on either this or having the ability to create a power cell wall, like on the escape pod one starts in. It would charge the inserted power cells, but also be able to draw from said power cells when other power was lost. Color would be nice, maybe even stained glass too.
  • badgerfrothbadgerfroth Darlington UK Join Date: 2016-04-10 Member: 215599Members
    Power store module / capacitor - agreed. 2xcopper wire, wiring kit and 2 titanium = capacitor slowly stores 50 from solar panels. During daytime power is used from panels before breaking into capacitor storage.

Would also like to see a 'Dumping room' a multiroom sized building that is used for storage. Can be accessed from outside or from connecting corridor/room. Maybe also transfer inventory from PRAWN/Moth/Cyclops into room. Lockers are just too ugly.