So, Sea Dragons...

HerugrimHerugrim The Poconos Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221402Members
I'll assume these guys are tougher to deal with than the reapers. I've managed to box a few reapers away with my Prawn but I assume it won't be so simple with Sea Dragons. What exactly are we supposed to do to deal with these things?

Comments

• FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    Breed some Crash Fish, fill your PRAWN Suit cargo with them, add a Propulsion cannon Arm and fire away. Repeat if necessary.
  • HerugrimHerugrim The Poconos Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221402Members
    Ah, so that's what that's for. How about the Acid pellets from the gasopods, can they be used that way and are they as effective?
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    edited September 2016
    The gasopod's acidic pods are a small DoT that is very localized so that once the target move out of, its health slowly regens back to its original value it had before it touched the poison. I assume it would take alot of pods to kill a Sea Dragon, and in order to do so it would require the dragon to stay in the ooze and not move out of it. Doable but hard to accomplish in my opinion as the Sea Dragon tends to roam alot
  • xJugerxxJugerx Join Date: 2016-09-22 Member: 222493Members
    I would like to know if there is a way to make a happy garden prison for a Sea Dragon, that would be cool!