Tell Me if I am Hallucinating

CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
I swear, for just one frame, I saw the big power cable that goes from the Precursor gun to the box below it, on the mountain island. I have never seen the Precursor gun in the Xbox One version. Either I have watched way too much YouTube videos, or I saw, for a single frame, something that is supposed to be there, but refuses to render 99.9999999% of the time. Can someone please tell me if this content has been put in the Xbox One version since the Bones Update? Thanks!

Comments

• Pirate_finPirate_fin Finland Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217797Members
    I don't think that Bones update has been released on xbox one yet, so it could be a bug.

It would be nice if developers would let us know that what is the status of Bones update for xbox one, because there was a tweet 2 weeks ago that is should be out soon, but complete silence after that :(
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    Pirate_fin wrote: »
    I don't think that Bones update has been released on xbox one yet, so it could be a bug.

It would be nice if developers would let us know that what is the status of Bones update for xbox one, because there was a tweet 2 weeks ago that is should be out soon, but complete silence after that :(

If you guys haven't gotten Bones yet, you're likely not going to. It did horrors for PC players so I don't even dare imagine what it'd do to you. It would be understandable if UWE decided to get you the October and November updates in one.
  • TarkannenTarkannen North Carolina Join Date: 2016-08-15 Member: 221304Members
    DrownedOut wrote: »
    If you guys haven't gotten Bones yet, you're likely not going to. It did horrors for PC players so I don't even dare imagine what it'd do to you. It would be understandable if UWE decided to get you the October and November updates in one.

Speaking as a PC player, I can definitely agree that this recent update caused as much frustration as it did joy. While there are temporary fixes around the current issues, this update was the first in four months of playing that caused severe gameplay issues for me, but the developers seem to be working to correct the problems. But trust @DrownedOut on this one, XB1 players will want to wait for the next update or patch for the time being. :sweat:
  • CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
    I am kicking myself for not recording that, but I thought it would render. I was pretty far away from where it would be, and saw it for what had to be only a single frame. I want to know if it was actually in there. I have tried to replicate what I did and stress the game in different ways, but I haven't had any luck. I just want to know if I imagined it, because that is absolutely fascinating if I did.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Sorry guys, we're working hard on getting the Bones update out. It's taking longer than planned due to some performance issues we're trying to address with the update.
  • Officer_543Officer_543 46807 Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224400Members
    edited December 2016