The Cutefish is amazing

AweFilafilOsophyAweFilafilOsophy Join Date: 2016-10-05 Member: 222877Members
So I spawned in a cutefish for the first time and really took a few minutes to check it out, and for some reason I got really attached to it quickly. Even though its not finished yet, it was really cool to be able to play with the fish and to have it follow me around, and I actually got pretty sad when I couldn't find it. I think its exactly what the game needs and I cant wait to see it officially in game.

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Haven't tried it yet, I would like to try it out when the full release comes tho. It seems cool, and I do wanna have it.

However, some people don't share this idea and don't actually like it very much because it sort of break the gameplay, and I do agree with them to some extent. So it'd be nice to have an option in the menu to turn it on or off.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    We need more friendly creatures. The Cutefish is a good start. I want some dolphin-squids or lizard-otters, or turtle-squids, etc
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    We need more friendly creatures. The Cutefish is a good start. I want some dolphin-squids or lizard-otters, or turtle-squids, etc

I like the idea of some friendly amphibious species found on the Floater Island.
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members

I like the idea of some friendly amphibious species found on the Floater Island.

Hoping for that pink thing in the Twisty Bridges artwork when TB gets implemented. Give it a surface reskin (maybe different tail too?) and let both be able to crawl onto your base and I'm good.