Subnautica crashing after playing any save for 8 - 10 hours in total

EnochiasEnochias Melbourne Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226428Members
I've tried everything to get the crashes to stop but it doesn't seem to work. It's always the same and I have posted the files for them on a continuing discussion post. It's getting ridiculous now as I have made it father in this save then I have in my previous. Due to me not being able to play is causing me to become bored of playing this game. As much as I love this game and always keep me interested when I have to be alert etc. It's just not in the state to be properly playable unless these crashes can be fixed permanently...

Subnautica.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module Subnautica.exe at 0033:806f5c4e.

This is my problem i keep happening after I either play for a certain amount of hours in total I think. I also am thinking it could be because of the base building or vehicle building possibly but am not sure about it at all as I haven't seen anyone else having any of those 2 problems.

Comments

• PallendromePallendrome Australia Join Date: 2016-09-13 Member: 222300Members
    I too have the same crash issue, & like you, totally love and hate the game, the crashes make it unplayable, because like you when I reach a certain number of hours, game freezes then crashes. I read the comment/fix from one of the Dev's about deleting that particular file, yet it still continues to freeze and crash. Have not played the game for about a month as I'm waiting for Dev's to fix this P.S. For me the crashes started straight after the pre-curser up-date
  • gortradicalgortradical Seaside, OR, USA Join Date: 2017-01-16 Member: 226837Members
    I need to be shown how to post game crash files I have saved to aid the developers. Apologies in advance for ignorance...
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    All of you: see the first line of my signature below: ▼