Infected Update Released on Xbox One - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageInfected Update Released on Xbox One - Subnautica

Good news! The Infected Update has been released on Xbox One. We were able to follow the Steam release much more rapidly this time. We won’t always be able to...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Nightmare_ChickNightmare_Chick Nottingham Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228737Members
    how do we scan ourselves on xbox one?
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Wow that was quick! Didn't expect it to come this early considering the last update was about 1 or 2 weeks ago.
  • SpartanDre315SpartanDre315 Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228738Members
    Already?! Man, that's great! Ive been waiting for this update ever since it came out on steam. Im so pumped. Keep up the good work, its much appreciated.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    how do we scan ourselves on xbox one?

D-Pad up (it will tell you on-screen)
  • CaptainFearlessCaptainFearless CO, US Join Date: 2016-12-14 Member: 224941Members
    Oh my god you developers are amazing! I am blown away!
  • AgentSkellyAgentSkelly Chicago Illinois At The Moment Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228760Members
    Are the save/load issues improved at all? cause i would like to get stable save. But keep up the good work i really enjoy the game... even if i cant save
  • gusmangusman Join Date: 2017-02-28 Member: 228423Members
    As much as i would love to try it out. I refuse to waste more time playing it until the save/load issue has been addressed. Well done for bring new update so quick but i really thought the save/load bug was your top priority. Whats the point of new content if you never get there ( assuming to try to get established 1st )
    I do want to play again soon so please fix the save A.S.A.P.
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    gusman wrote: »
    As much as i would love to try it out. I refuse to waste more time playing it until the save/load issue has been addressed. Well done for bring new update so quick but i really thought the save/load bug was your top priority. Whats the point of new content if you never get there ( assuming to try to get established 1st )

Save/Load issue has some blind fixes in which may/may not work. We've also improved the warning message which will help us locate the actual issue better when people post their screenshots of it.
  • KiethblacklionKiethblacklion Roanoke, Va Join Date: 2017-03-09 Member: 228779Members
    This is what happened to me when the save/load issue first occurred.

I paused the game and hit save. The save icon appeared in the corner but kept going long after the usual save period. I was able to walk around and play while the save icon was still active. I used the home button to quit and when I went back in the save/load bug occurred.

Since then, I used the "manage game" menu to erase all save data from the console. Then I loaded the game and manually deleted all my saved games. After restarting the game, I started a new survival game and have not had the save/load issue...yet.

I hope this helps give the Devs some direction to look towards in figuring this problem out.
  • StarGuyStarGuy United States Join Date: 2017-03-10 Member: 228820Members
    Wow that was fast! Commendations to the devs! You guys are doing such a great job updating and constantly improving this game so that everyone can play it! I can't wait to see what this update will be like on Xbox. The hardships of the save/load issue are closing to an end I can feel it!
  • SatanspawnSatanspawn Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228719Members
    All the new content.....awesomeness....but I just played the updated game on xbox one and I notice the frame rate took a serious nose dive to the point of freezing for 20 seconds until the map loads...that's a game ender for me till its fixed....so annoying.....anyone seeing the same thing???
  • YolDovahYolDovah Boreville Join Date: 2017-02-14 Member: 227924Members
    What exactly is the outcome for the infected is it to kill or mutate an what will happen to those who can't or don't heal themselves because I for one would love gills or webbed feet.
  • WizzyOfOzzyWizzyOfOzzy Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228946Members
    I recently purchased Subnatica yesterday and I was really enjoying every aspect of the game. I put about 4 hours of work into my game. Before I left for work I saved my game and quit to the main menu via the start screen. And now the game won't let me access my save data I put my time into.

The games says: "Save Data loading failed (UnknownError) Try again? NO or YES

And now I can't play the save game. What can I do to play on my save again?
  • WizzyOfOzzyWizzyOfOzzy Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228946Members
    Obraxis wrote: »
    gusman wrote: »

Save/Load issue has some blind fixes in which may/may not work. We've also improved the warning message which will help us locate the actual issue better when people post their screenshots of it.

When will this issue be solved? I don't want to put time into a game that won't properly save my progress.

My saving procedure: 1. Press start 2. Save Game 3. Wait a approx a min 4. Leave to the main menu and close the game
  • WeslarWeslar Join Date: 2017-03-02 Member: 228482Members
    I'm glad to see you guys are working on this and your not just letting us consul people rot like a lot of developers do. I hope more is done toward the save/load issue, it's still a problem for me for some reason. However I am still in love with the the game.