Spawning inside wrecks

hellrayn3hellrayn3 Uk Join Date: 2017-05-20 Member: 230628Members
Don't know if this is a known issue but about 4 times now bases that are oddly placed like the one in deep grand and the on in the north mushtrees, have a nasty habit of spawning late and spawning around my seamoth or inside my cyclops partially xD had to reload a few times after moving bases and stuff. Taught me to save more though

Comments

• dariontorealdariontoreal America Join Date: 2018-01-23 Member: 235410Members
    Same issue super ocd if i have one extra seamoth stuck inside a wreck because the wrecks are the only thing spawning late i have to reload OFTEN has anyone else had problems with creatures spawning where they are not suppose to?
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    This is due to the fact that wrecks take up alot of space, and on lower graphical settings take longer to load.

But you can avoid this altogether if you be careful. Before a wreck spawns, some wierd effect of glowing blue... stuff appears.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Try pushing the graphics options to high and see if your system can handle that. If it can, the higher settings should help mitigate this as it will allow stuff to load in at a further distance.