Thumbs up!

StoogeyStoogey Australia (Land Down Under) Join Date: 2013-09-29 Member: 188516Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
Hey all its your neighbor hood faggot, Stooge.

Now I've had access to this game for a very long time, I never intended on playing it as I was upset when they moved on from NS2 to subnautica. I've watched from the shadows as the game was developed seeing all these cool looking alien sea creatures that make me question my planets deep dark depths. However I finally decided to give it a whirl and spin, I played for a good 26 Hours until I "beat" Emphasis on beat, as I just got to where the dev team have left off and I am happy to say that this game was a great experience ( And A scary one :U ). In all honesty it was a smart choice to abandon NS2 and move on to this.

You know though.. it would be nice to have a feature to place the pictures you get.. Like the Natural selection picture in your cyclops.. or as I called mine **** The ocean. :) Yeah I don't really have much else to say. Just wanted to show some appreciation for the game.
I will definitely suggest this game to my community and add it to my community curator section.

P.S Pls add more Natural selection easter eggs, it warmed my heart to find a gorge.