Stalkers made my drone too big

CptFlubberGuppyCptFlubberGuppy Join Date: 2016-07-14 Member: 220214Members
edited June 2017 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
I had grown 2 stalkers in one of the alien containment aquariums, and wanted to see if I could take them out and put them outside of the my seabase, into the actual ocean. Well, I can confirm that it works, but these little bastards took my scanner drones and ran off. I went to go get them, and eventually killed one of them to prevent it from taking the drone again. I went to go look for the other one, couldn't find it and then notice a massive drone ping icon literally over 600 meters away. I go to pick it up, then return to my base and try to get it working again, to no avail. I take the other drone and used it to push the broken one into its slot, and then went inside the scanner room to find half of the broken drone sticking into my base. This is when I realize the drone somehow grew and compared it to the size of the working one. The drone was like 2-3 times larger than the other one.

Image: http://imgur.com/a/gqsPU

edit: this was in experimental

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I can't help but chuckle at your predicament!

Kinda a neat bug :D