Early Acces achievment & Buildable teleporters.

UltimateChargeUltimateCharge Join Date: 2017-09-25 Member: 233231Members
I have an idea or two. How about teleporters to get to bases faster (For example, If you have a base that goes from the lost river down to the precursor prison you could build a teleporter entrance on one of the sides and an exit on the other side. it may also go two-way)? Now the achievment. An achievment you get for playing the game since early acces. That's all i have. Now i will go eat a cookie and play Subnautica if you don't mind.

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    I wouldn't really seem fair to give an achievement for early access owners and make it impossible for everyone else. Probably just better to give them something else
  • RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    edited November 2017
    I wouldn't really seem fair to give an achievement for early access owners and make it impossible for everyone else. Probably just better to give them something else

I hate Achievements like that, especially if they contribute to the 100% Completion for the game since then EVERYONE who didn't get it in EA is permanently locked out of 100%'ing the game simply because they missed out on getting it during that time.

The Cutefish was originally going to be for Early Access folks and I'm glad they made it available for everyone, since it wasn't just a little cosmetic thing but a feature unto itself. If they gave EA folks a cosmetic item like a hull plate or a poster or something, that'd be nice. But no Achievements please :<
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    edited November 2017
    Actually the cutefish wasn't gonna be early access exclusive. Subnautica was gonna have a normal edition and special edition. Only people who bought special edition would get the cutefish and the complete sound track. Early access people were just gonna be given the special edition for "free". Though now it is for all