hal.dll + ntoskrnl.exe + PSHED.dll bluescreen error

TaktrebaTaktreba Join Date: 2020-02-23 Member: 258233Members
edited February 2020 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
you are my last hope, plz help me.
I have bluescreen error ONLY(!) in subnautica BZ steam! in more than twenty applications and games I have not had critical errors more then one year

this is bluescreenviewer screenshot
prnt.sc/r723wy

this error i see after reload PC
"whea uncorrectable error windows 10"

in attach AIDA64 report

Player.log in attach

if from me some more report is required - ask me i will do

plz help (

Comments

• TaktrebaTaktreba Join Date: 2020-02-23 Member: 258233Members
    @narfblat can you help me plz (
    only SBZ have critical error on my PC, i whant yo play! (
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited February 2020
    The blue screen error codes both indicate driver/hardware issues. It may just be that SBZ is the only game you play that uses the affected part of the driver/hardware. If you recently changed drivers, change those back. If you have overclocked anything, set it to normal. Try running tests on your memory. If those don't work, you might find some help here.

Aside from that, try the standard fixes: verify game files on Steam, and make sure you aren't in experimental mode. If that doesn't work, restart your pc, then uninstall and reinstall SBZ.
  • TaktrebaTaktreba Join Date: 2020-02-23 Member: 258233Members
    I SOLVED PROBLEM MYSELF

I noticed that my centered processor shows a frequency + 35% higher than the declared one. it’s been a year since I bought the computer, but I didn’t notice that I had an overclocked processor. In BIOS, I turned off the CPU multiplier and the problem was solved