Why Nslbacklist.cjb.net Works

masterswordmanmasterswordman Join Date: 2002-12-21 Member: 11303Members
edited December 2002 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">You can't fool the system</div> First of you can't edit a pic so well that I can't see the difference,

Second you also need a pic of the console, so that makes things harder.

And third stuff without a demo is deleated in aprox 30 days.

Skinhackers are not inluded in the banned.cgf that will come out soon.

SO ITS ALL FAIR

AND WHOOPS ITS nsblacklist.cjb.net WHOOPS

Comments

• slothyslothy Join Date: 2002-12-11 Member: 10658Members
    can an moderator please tell this moron to stop posting.
  • netfool7netfool7 Join Date: 2002-11-04 Member: 6924Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->First of you can't edit a pic so well that I can't see the difference,
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

People can easily manipulate pictures - and no, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. And getting the picture of the console doesn't make things any bit harder. All it is is a background picture (which is in your hl or cs directories) with a yellow font, that's not very hard to recreate...
    If I wasn't getting ready to leave for Florida today I'd actually take a stab at it just to prove you wrong.

And I don't know how to off hand, but I'm sure demo can even be manipulated. ANYTHING can & will be manipulated.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    OK, enough of this. We know of the site!
    <b><span style='color:green'>**PARALYZED**</span></b>
This discussion has been closed.