Pre-season For Cal-ns

othellothell Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4183Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
<b>************FROM CAL-NS FRONT PAGE NEWS***************</b>

You read that correct, we are going to start moving forward with pre-season matches. This is hard to organize process because the community has become stagnant. In order to coordinate things properly, I need all the teams that wish to be involved in CAL to make sure that their team is signed up, and have an adequate number of members on your roster, or you will be removed.

I have asked before to be notified of any invalid teams, and many of you responded. I greatly appreciate that, and I will be double checking some of those again soon. I am in need of all the teams to have their leader email me the following information.

<b>1. Team Name
2. Team location (West, Central, East)
3. Teams readyness. (yes, or no)</b>

If you are <b>Central</b>, or <b>West</b> you must email me (<b>solarcurve@msn.com</b>), and if you are <b>East</b> then you must email Othell (<b>othell@caleague.com</b>). We greatly appreciate everyone for being interested in this league. We are eager to get it started just as you are. You participation, and cooperation is also apprecaited.

All emails must be in by <b>Saturday Febuary 8th</b>, for any team wanting to compete in pre-season play. If your team does not send an email it will be removed from the league, and you will be forced to sign up again later. I am asking that all teams please help spread the word to their fellow teams in order to help the community out. The schedule for matches will be posted on <b>Sunday the 9th</b> based on the teams that sent an email. Matches will begin on <b>Saturday Febuary, 15th</b>. based on this schedule.