Question About Spore

AkinAkin Join Date: 2003-05-16 Member: 16368Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">for the playtesters</div> Sense the devs seamed to take a "spike vs bite" view on lerks which was a very poor choice... this leaves spore cloud around in its weakened form. What effect does this have on the game?? Moreover, what is the feel of the lerk? Do you find youself actualy flying other than to fly away (which was easy to do before anyways...) do you find youself doing flying battles?? Even when I played in 1.02 I played lerk because It could fly, not because of anything else, like dammage effencly etc... but I used dart to annoy the hell out of marines (I would hit with spike twice then fly away), which all you could do back then with slow fire slow damage dart.. but then the bite was 50 dammage and I found it quite sufficent to kill back then... once I discovered it of course. What I am realy saying here is do you fly.... how do you fly.. what flying tatics do you find best (or is silenced lerk sitting in a corner with dart the only real way to be?).

I'm sorry, i've just been far too mentaly unstable ever sense I hear bite was completly removed to play.