Nwn

VincentVincent Join Date: 2002-04-10 Member: 408Members
<div class="IPBDescription">A big hit</div>NeverWinter nights the latest game form boiware is the coolest rpg ive played gives D2 the smack down its multiplayer is unbeliveablu if you play d&d 3rd ed youll love this game and there even a game editor to make your own adventures as well as a dm mode to guide buds from the net along there way and its the way you want it to be! this game is a must have for any one!

Comments

• SmokeMastaSmokeMasta Join Date: 2002-04-13 Member: 430Members
    what r the minimum sys reqs and what sys do u have and how many fps runs it at u ?
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    same q as smokemasta. me and my friend camped 1:45 outside a store waiting for their NWN shipment. he got it and he went home and we gamed. we got a little while into single player (rox) but the multiplyaer launcher, a spinoff of gamespy, sucks so bad he couldnt find a game. they should make it like bnet. i dont think he wants to spring the money for ASE, so he will have to make do. good game tho.
    looks like u have a crap pc like i do TychoCelchuuu
  • VincentVincent Join Date: 2002-04-10 Member: 408Members
    well tyco when a game 1st comes out there with free internet play there are no servers i bet you got one of the 1st copeise i didnt get mine till thursday and there were tons of servers and the sys req are min p2 450mz with 96 ram and an ati 1.2 gb hard space 8x cd-rom direct x compatibul sound card16 mb tnt class opengl 1.2 complient vid card Directx 8.1
  • executorexecutor Join Date: 2002-02-01 Member: 146Members
    was planning on getting it...

What kind of RPG?

You know what i mean..?

Which game is it most simular to..?
    its a D&D game. D. &. D.

and my friend got it thursday also. the amount wasnt the problem; joining servers is crap.
  • MoleculorMoleculor Namer-of-Bob Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 9Members
    Ok, compared to Dungeon Siege (Crapware! ) and Morrowind (Heaven) where is NWN?

<!--EDIT|Moleculor|June 22 2002,10:48-->
    its far beyound the confines of this universe there is no end to its glory! it will conqure all!!!! YOU CANT DENIE ITS WILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <!--QuoteBegin--Vincent+June 22 2002,17:43--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (Vincent @ June 22 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->its far beyound the confines of this universe there is no end to its glory! it will conqure all!!!! YOU CANT DENIE ITS WILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    better or worse than morrowind ?
    i havent played marrowind
  • GencideGencide Join Date: 2002-05-30 Member: 698Members
    NWN looks like Baldurs Gate II but you only control one character.

Seems to complicated with all those D&D rules. I never played D&D so I would suck at it or something.

Long life hack and slash RPG's where thinking isn't involved! (Diablo)
    it looks better then bulders gate and even if you havent played D&D youd be able to play just as easy
    you can still play it easy but you will get more out of it if u have played the pen/paper d&d.