Some new proposed nicknames

2»

Comments

• doctopepadoctopepa Join Date: 2002-01-26 Member: 99Members
    Let's call bob: "The creature who lures in the shadows and has a name longer than rhen, a well known european river"

[TEAM] marineguy: WATCH OUT!! There's a The creature who... nevermind.
  • YepidoYepido Join Date: 2002-06-25 Member: 821Members
    What's worng with the names now?

Bob = Lvl 1, nice name, it short, and everyone knows which one it is

Pudgy = Lvl 2, pretty much describes the lvl 2, yet again, everyone will know what you are talking about

Flyer = Lvl 3, is that what everyone calls it?  I don't know...  still a good name though.

Blinky = Lvl 4, perfectly good name, it reminds you what these beasties can do.

Tiny = Lvl 5, personally, I think this is the best name of them all.

So, what is wrong with the current names?  We've been using them for so many months, I wouldn't think any other names would be acceptable.
  • doctopepadoctopepa Join Date: 2002-01-26 Member: 99Members
    Some true words there... You can't just barge in and change the entire community.
  • MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Ehhh, let's see. They are cartoonish, unatmospheric, and are not what any Marine or Scientist would call anything. As far as barging in and changing the community - umm, try again. The ones making up these names are the one's barging in. I have to remind you again that you are not participating in a democracy, but rather a benign dictatorship.
This discussion has been closed.