Something thats irking my turkey..

ShinseijiShinseiji Join Date: 2002-08-04 Member: 1063Members
Since when did friendly competiton become extinct?? Another clan at CS extended an offer to play against another clan in a scrimmage at CS. The team that was challenged just blew them off and got just a pompous arrogant attitude about it cause they felt the other team wasn't ranked high enough to play them, along with the fact that one team is in Australia while the other is here in the US. Since when did rank and ping have to do with a scrimmage?? Its not like it counts towards anything. I think the pompous ######## are just afraid to lose to some relative unknowns. Anyone else got any opinions on this??

Comments

• ShinseijiShinseiji Join Date: 2002-08-04 Member: 1063Members
    I swear, when I was playing T2, there never was any of this "I'm better then you and you aren't worth spitting on" clan attitude. Since when did sportsmanship take a backseat to the ego??
  • DOOManiacDOOManiac Worst. Critic. Ever. Join Date: 2002-04-17 Member: 462Members, NS1 Playtester
    I agree. The worst part of multiplayer gaming is other people.
  • ShinseijiShinseiji Join Date: 2002-08-04 Member: 1063Members
    I like playing multiplayer for the chance to see how well I do against other players as well as further improving the skills I do have. I'm all about progression. But when guys get an attitude of "I'm better then you", it just pisses me off to no end.
  • GazaarGazaar Join Date: 2002-03-31 Member: 366Banned
    It's a way for little stunted 12 year old children to get their power fix.  They sit around doing nothing but play (I admit I do nothing but sit around and play, but I don't become insane) and go crazy thinking that if they can kill this guy that they'll be the most badass mofo around.  Wrong.  Just ignore the arrogant fools and don't argue, they'll quickly degenerate to calling eachother names.