What's wrong with ns world?

RebornReborn Join Date: 2002-06-24 Member: 814Members
I can't seem to connect to NS World. Could someone please explain why this is happening?

Comments

• JediYoshiJediYoshi The Cupcake Boss Join Date: 2002-05-27 Member: 674Members
    It's working fine for me, just try again later.
  • Evil_Sonic_Death_MonkeyEvil_Sonic_Death_Monkey Join Date: 2002-08-09 Member: 1125Members
    its fine for me... probably just u
  • GreedoGreedo Bounty Hunter Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 37Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Make sure you're going to the right site:

<a href="http://www.planethalflife.com/nsworld" target="_blank">http://www.planethalflife.com/nsworld</a>
  • SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    Hehe... not working for me either. Doh!
  • EosEos Join Date: 2002-06-08 Member: 738Members
  • realityisdeadrealityisdead Employed by Raven Software after making ns_nothing Join Date: 2002-01-26 Member: 94Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    NS World is not loading on my system either. It's been that way for a week or so now. It seems unlikely, but is it possible it's a browser or OS specific problem? The site does use a lot of code (as opposed to plain html), right? Anyone know if this is at all a possibility?

<b>Edit:</b> Oh, well... nevermind. I get this:

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too many active users.-2147217843SELECT * FROM MainListing ORDER BY Rating DESC <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Guess it's just a matter of trying again later...

<!--EDIT|ken20banks|Sep. 08 2002,20:57-->
  • DruBoDruBo Back In Beige Join Date: 2002-02-06 Member: 172Members, NS1 Playtester
    Yes. The errors you get are usually just caused by our being hosted on PHL, which tends to get a bit clogged at times.

Any error messages you get that have "ASP" in them are programming errors, and if any of those happen, please copy down the <i><b>exact error message</i></b> and email it, along with your computer's OS and your internet connection, to <a href="mailto:chromeangel@planethalflife.com" target="_blank">Chromeangel</a> so he can fix the problem.