Will There Be A Ns:c Stratagy Forums?

AlcharAlchar Join Date: 2003-11-20 Member: 23266Members
Will the Kharaa Stratagy forums be used for NS:C also or will it have its own forum?

Comments

• GlissGliss Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14800Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
    Most likely the already existing forums will be used for both. I believe they wanted to reduce the number of sections or something, but I'm not sure.
  • AlcharAlchar Join Date: 2003-11-20 Member: 23266Members
    K. I'm making a Combat Walkthrough, but I want the major part of the walkthrough will be builds. I only have a few of my favorites and I wanted to see other peoples favorites and add them to my walkthrough.
  • DragonMechDragonMech Join Date: 2003-09-19 Member: 21023Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--QuoteBegin-Alchar+Jan 29 2004, 08:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Alchar @ Jan 29 2004, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> K. I'm making a Combat Walkthrough, but I want the major part of the walkthrough will be builds. I only have a few of my favorites and I wanted to see other peoples favorites and add them to my walkthrough. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Have a look at <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60264' target='_blank'>this thread</a> - it has a list of many builds.