Natural-selection On Eeggs.com

13»

Comments

• IBTIBT Join Date: 2003-10-22 Member: 21879Members
    lets see...

Kestrel "SAVE THE HIVE!!!" "**** the hive! save the noisy thing in the cockpit, i wanna eat it!"
    Diamos "weird writing, what it mean"
    hera "GET THE EGG, GET TH... what the...?"
    lost
    veal
    metal (what does the cheese do?!?!?!?!)
    nancy (AKA the classic) "Rave? yeah right... wheres the party magic?"
    and i think i found something in ayuma or the one with herosha hive, GAH!i cant spell either!!!

/you should make gorges hideout hidden(From map), and call it an easter egg\
    wow...
  • ParaseticLifeFormParaseticLifeForm Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18384Members
    I WANNA FIND THEM MOST IN RR BUT I KEEP GETTING KICKED WHILE LOOKING AND I DONT WANNA LLOOK ALONE
  • IBTIBT Join Date: 2003-10-22 Member: 21879Members
    simply ask when the 1st round is over "anyone know and eggs, i just cant find them!"
  • SuperTeflonSuperTeflon Join Date: 2003-12-31 Member: 24893Banned
    edited February 2004
    ns_metal. I found the easiest ones, wheres the platform area?

Also can't find Daimos... I think it has something to do with the rock pile, you can see the shape of a square brush like a doorway illuminated by the light, but that might be a coincidence.
  • devicenulldevicenull Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15967Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--QuoteBegin-Parasetic_Life_Form+Feb 2 2004, 08:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Parasetic_Life_Form @ Feb 2 2004, 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I WANNA FIND THEM MOST IN RR BUT I KEEP GETTING KICKED WHILE LOOKING AND I DONT WANNA LLOOK ALONE <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    If you wander around on a server, in the readyroom for more then 5 mins looking for an egg, you should be kicked.

Your taking up a spot on the server that a player might want to use.. to actually play..

I suggest you find a server with one other person, and try there
    Or ask if its ok before you join
  • SuperTeflonSuperTeflon Join Date: 2003-12-31 Member: 24893Banned
    ns_delta? Is there a reason I don't have this map?

Eggs on eclipse? Such as?