Electricity Shielding

SaboterSaboter Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9396Members
I was reading a post earlier about Electricity Shielding, and it sparked the idea of the shielding act like armor(with it's own hit points), so if you shot it like 2-4 times with bilebomb, to say, it flickers off for about 3 seconds. Maybe this could help the aliens in the later stages of a game when they are losing and only have gorges and skulks.

Comments

• TrevelyanTrevelyan Join Date: 2003-03-23 Member: 14834Members
    this really should have been posted in the I&S forum. But still, it is a good idea... the problem comes when you get the shield down, then all you need is a skulk biting it the whole time till the RT falls so electricity doesn't come back online. If your suggesting that 2-3 bilebombs turn off Electricity for a certian amount of time... i spose that would work as well. But take care, as aliens get the 2nd hive up quite quickly, which could mean that all those Electrified RTs could technically go down just as fast as a normal RT with a gorge/skulk combo. This would make Electricity just a bit more unpopular, and you may have to lower the cost (which IMO is the ONLY thing keeping every SINGLE RT electrified)
  • ZekZek Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7962Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    One fade is 50 res. Plus 30 res for D chambers, and/or second hive for Metabolize. Bam, problem solved, no more elec nodes.