[wip] Spec Ops 2 Pack [c&c]

1161718192022»

Comments

• BigBullBigBull Join Date: 2003-04-02 Member: 15123Members
    Here we go with the comments.
  • Mr_JeburtOMr_JeburtO Join Date: 2003-08-29 Member: 20340Members
    this is just getting very out of hand.

i read the whole of the topic in T2K and i just find it strange about the way you guys are acting.

i think sushi sumed it up the best when he said this

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what is it with you guys to let a STUPID F**KING VIDEO GAME dictate your life <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

im also VERY dissapointed in the attitude from RYAN, at least in public (i dont know about their private conversations) the people from t2K handle this matter with a level of maturity that you dont seem to understand.

thats what i think anyway, if you dont like it thats tough, its my opinion and theres nothing you can do about it. personally i have no preference from where i get my models and all this exclusive c**p just boggles my mind.
  • BurncycleBurncycle Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9759Members, NS1 Playtester
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ok at this point the model pack dies read it here

thrill 2 kill forum

i just decided that if you guys will get these models you will only get it as a finished pack

the behaviour of some people are not acceptable and because of this i wont give you my freetime anymore

and i decided to take my models and skills to a mod team

cu around <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

There you have it people. Dillinja says work has stopped- leaving this thread open will only attract off topic spam, so if there's nothing further....

<span style='color:red'>*locked*</span>
This discussion has been closed.