New Community Clan

Rusty1Rusty1 Join Date: 2004-07-08 Member: 29791Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Anyone wanna help?</div> I'm think about making a huge community clan for Ns. Community meaning not only elites but also recruiting newbies as well. The clans intent isn't to be the best but just to create a small community with servers for players to train and have fun at. This doesn't mean the clan wont enter any leagues or clan battles ofcourse

Now I know a clan that recruits newbies as well as elites sounds pretty wierd but I'll explain the way it works. 1. We seperate experienced gamers with the non experienced gamers. 2. Train the newbies and send the elites into the league and clan battles. This clan (if it happends) will be strongly against abuse on "N00bs". When you think about it we were all "N00bs" once upon a time.

Reply to this topic or send me an e-mail if you think you can contribute or join the clan. Or maybe you just have idears. Everyone is welcome. I hope things pickup over the next few months but if there isn't any feedback i'm afraid i'll have to scratch the new clan Good luck.

Cheers, -Rusty-
E-mail - crazydog_115@hotmail.com