Fantasy Football

MrPinkMrPink Join Date: 2002-05-28 Member: 678Members
Who'd be interested in organizing a NS fantasy football league? If there's enough interest I'd be more than happy to lead it.

If you don't know what fantasy football is, that's fine it's pretty simple and we can teach you. This will be a for fun league that costs no money to enter. It won't be too time consuming either. All you have to do is show up for the draft which takes about a half hour, then the amount of time you put in is pretty much your decision.

If you're interested, let me know via this forum. I've also set up an IRC chan on gamesurge, #nsff

Comments

• BlobbyBlobby Join Date: 2004-06-11 Member: 29234Members
    firtht potht!!!!11
  • raz0rraz0r Join Date: 2003-07-24 Member: 18395Members
    Fantasy Football(soccer to you americans) or fantasy [i]football[i](the other kind which is a rip off of rugby)?

I'd enter if there was one.
  • MantridMantrid Lockpick Join Date: 2003-12-07 Member: 24109Members
    How can you say football is a rip-off of rugby?

Wait... why do I care, I hate all sports...
  • BogglesteinskyBogglesteinsky Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11488Members
    you know, you might get more interest if you actually explained what fantasy football was, because if it is what I think it is, it involves lots of big chested women running around a football field with wet t-shirts on (and not much else). Now, that sort of thing I would like to see (and referee if possible), but I don't quite get how it would be possible in NS, so I am not that intersted.

See what I mean?
  • QuaunautQuaunaut The longest seven days in history... Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14759Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    I'm interested, though I gotta be tought.