Summer Fun

Hang_LooseHang_Loose Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7775Members
<div class="IPBDescription">NS and the rest!</div> Okay hey guys its hang loose just checking in. i want to know how everyone is doing for summer because so far I been playing lots of ns and I hope everyone is playing lots of ns... new beta soon huh!?!

Ne ways I have a problem and question, more like just an inquiry cuz I really need help from you people! here goes:

I am looking for aim of some people or email so if anyone has the email of following people (or aim) plz do not hesitate to email me (or msg me in forum or put in post!!) with aim or email (of these people):

i am looking for the contact info of Zero I seen him on server a few times not too long ago but keep forgetting to find contact info?! if anyone knows zero (u just need to ask him if he is great comamnder and he'll say yes and you know its zero) just say hang loose is looking for him and that you'll give him aim he knows me

and I'm also looking for aim of elusive sun tzu. now before u get mad please understand that this is real player not fake guy, I'm serious here this is real guy I was playing NS on server last night (it's the one with the mods) and sun tzu was on and we had good time (he did command to victory and like shot 30 skulks on commbat).

anyway jujst mention me and I'm looking for them they'll know what to do.

that out of the way I want to wish u all a good SUmmer OF NS!!!!

because so far I have played everynight and got better now I go positive I think I am ready for pro what do you think? I shot many (5) skulks on combat I am readyfor commmanding maybe.

i have to go play more NS... please help today has not been good day I had to wake up early (after all n ight of NS!) and spackle (spakle???) in church to make god happy!!

lates guysd