Commander problems

EggHedEggHed Join Date: 2002-09-30 Member: 1388Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Can't speak or place some waypoints</div>I was playing commander, when i realised my troops could not hear a word i said through my mic. I could type to them, but not talk through my mic. (incase it matters, my talk button is set to mouse 3. Thats when i push down on the mousewheel instead of spinning it.) I know it's really important to have your mic when you are commanding so i'd liek some responses.
I was also unable to give waypoints in SOME areas, for instance i could no longer give waypoints IN the main base. I just couldn't at one point and it continued for the rest of the game. I was able to put wayopints outside, but not IN the main base.

And i was just wondering, how do you tell someone to defend or attack something in command mode?

Comments

• ShadowKSIShadowKSI Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7606Members
    I'm having the same problems, hopefully someone will read this post with some answers.
  • MoleculorMoleculor Namer-of-Bob Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 9Members
    Apparently voicecomm bound to a mouse button doesn't work in commander mode. Try binding it to a keyboard key.
  • DraugluinDraugluin Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1824Members, Constellation
    bump

I have this problem as well. In at least one map I can never give waypoints inside the base. I really need to track down the details on this.

Also, you can't bind +jump to a mouse button because it won't jump to messages in command mode. My solution was to bind another unused key on my keyboard to jump.