Hafl-life2 Mapping...

TAz00TAz00 Join Date: 2004-10-06 Member: 32113Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Just wondering</div> Hey, lemme introduce myself, Im TAz00 from HL2world.com, and i was just wondering how well u speak of hl2 mapping ? What has come from the beta and such.

Bacause i could really see NS on the source engine, and i was wondering if anyone posted some pics of some ns maps they made with the leak...

-TAz00

Comments

• CrispyCrispy Jaded GD Join Date: 2004-08-22 Member: 30793Members, Constellation
    *Points TAz00 in the direction of the announcements thread*

Have a look at what they say about availability of NS on the HL2 engine and you'll understand why not many (have any? -to reiterate your question) have tried mapping for NS on the source leak.
  • InsaneInsane Anomaly Join Date: 2002-05-13 Member: 605Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    Warez and similar are banned here, so there's nobody showing anything they've made for the leak, and I'd be willing to bet that most people here haven't even tried and don't have the leak.

That, and what Kobayashi said.
  • BobTheJanitorBobTheJanitor Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24228Members, NS1 Playtester
    I'm sure we're all excited about the potential of mapping for a familiar yet much more powerful engine. But for the time being, NS on source is a non-discussion. If the devs so will it, they will tell us all at the appropriate time, and we will all cheer and gibber madly and go forth to make maps of incredible jaw dropping beauty. And just mentioning leaked code is a bad thing, and leads to bad things. So let me save us from the bad things.

<span style='color:red'>LOCKED</span>
This discussion has been closed.