.so Files?

minitroupeminitroupe Join Date: 2005-03-08 Member: 44464Members
<div class="IPBDescription">what type?</div> Whish files are the .so files? How do I make them run for my server. I got some .sma files, which amx mod took care of, but it says nothing about .so files. Do they go right into the plugins folder with the others?

Also, I am trying to see if my server works, I have joined it myself before. But I want to try to get multiple people in it, see how it holds up, and whether or not the few plugins I already have put on it are working. So anyone with a few spare minutes, I would be very grateful if you would visit my server. The IP is 192.168.1.100:27015.

Comments

• theclamtheclam Join Date: 2004-08-01 Member: 30290Members
    You should try asking in the server forum. They will know more about this than the tech support forum will.
  • LawparkLawpark Join Date: 2003-03-27 Member: 14949Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited March 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-"mini"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> ("mini")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Whish files are the .so files? How do I make them run for my server. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

.so files are for LINUX systems only.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The IP is 192.168.1.100:27015. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No one, even if they wanted to, could join that server. You are using a private IP address assigned by your router, which no one on the other side of your router can connect to. You need to follow the instructions <a href='http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=204&p_created=1094004090&p_sid=4O4c9*zh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTkmcF9wcm9kcz02NCZwX2NhdHM9NTcmcF9wdj0xLjY0OzIudTAmcF9jdj0xLjU3OzIudTAmcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1' target='_blank'><u>Here</u> </a>at the steam help forum. Can someone move this post to the server forum?