Error: Can't Open C:\valve\steam\steamapps\mye

cariocacarioca Join Date: 2003-09-02 Member: 20511Members
<div class="IPBDescription">crash compiling</div> ----- BEGIN hlbsp -----
Command line: C:\ARQUIV~1\VALVEH~1\tools\hlbsp.exe c:\valve\steam\steamapps\myemail\half-life\ns\maps\co_battery
Error: Can't open c:\valve\steam\steamapps\myemail\half-life\ns\maps\co_battery.p0

----- END hlbsp -----

could tell me what is wrong to dont compile my map starting with co but if i put simpels names without underscores it compile?

Comments

• CrispyCrispy Jaded GD Join Date: 2004-08-22 Member: 30793Members, Constellation
    Do you have entities in your map that are not required for Combat maps, like active RTs etc.

Also make sure you've opened the orifaces before compiling, that usually does the trick ::rolleyes::
  • brute_forcebrute_force Join Date: 2003-10-04 Member: 21433Members, Constellation
    Looks to me like CSG didn't run correctly. Post your entire compile log please.
  • CapWillCapWill Join Date: 2003-05-31 Member: 16880Members
    edited March 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Error: Can't open c:\valve\steam\steamapps\<span style='color:red'>myemail</span>\half-life\ns\maps\co_battery.p0<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If "myemail" was exactly what you copied, then you must have set the wrong directory somewhere... or did you do that to protect your email?

I agree you need to post more of the log.