I Really Need Help

BobbyBobby Join Date: 2005-04-09 Member: 47936Members
edited April 2005 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">Please answer</div> Does anyone know if there is a way to make the teeth go away of make them smaller as a skulk?
I wouldnt suck so much if 3/4 of my screen wasnt covered by my damn teeth.
Are there ANY mods or scripts or ANYTHING to make them smaller or dissapear?

Please Help.

Comments

• zxahnzxahn Join Date: 2003-11-15 Member: 22907Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bobby+Apr 9 2005, 10:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Bobby @ Apr 9 2005, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Are there ANY mods or scripts or ANYTHING to make them smaller or dissapear?
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    No
  • RoverRover blargh Join Date: 2003-09-23 Member: 21139Members
    edited April 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-zxahn+Apr 9 2005, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (zxahn @ Apr 9 2005, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Bobby+Apr 9 2005, 10:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Bobby @ Apr 9 2005, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Are there ANY mods or scripts or ANYTHING to make them smaller or dissapear?
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    No <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    except if you would wanna have an advantage over other people, and be a cheater, i g2g with zxahn
  • AlienCowAlienCow Join Date: 2003-09-20 Member: 21040Members
    Its considered an unfair advantage to remove the teeth, and its a great part of the game in my opinion anyway! Except for the fact your eyes are inside the mouth.
  • JaspJasp Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13076Members
    Thier used to be a draw hud command back in the older versions.

It was locked to prevent exploits and make the game fairer on all.
  • AlkillerAlkiller Join Date: 2004-05-23 Member: 28847Members
    What's your resolution at? If it's really small I could see your frustration...
  • TalesinTalesin Our own little well of hate Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7710NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators
    Removing the skulk teeth (or other on-screen weapon models) is an exploit, and considered cheating by the dev team. The weaponmodels take up a given portion of the screen as a balancing feature, blocking that portion of the view. Removing that bestows an unfair advantage. And since cheating discussion is not permitted on the forums...

<span style='color:red'>*LOCKED.*</span>
This discussion has been closed.