Some Good NS Demos

2»

Comments

• SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    CAL-I is not restricted to American players, you know. So yes, CAL-I is home to the best CS players, as i stated.
  • absentabsent Join Date: 2002-11-13 Member: 8378Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Cyanide+Nov 20 2002, 01:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cyanide @ Nov 20 2002, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->CAL-I is not restricted to American players, you know. So yes, CAL-I is home to the best CS players, as i stated.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yeah, but youre forgetting that nobody wants to play due to snobbish players / laggy servers. And sweden doesnt have the best players... in any game.
  • Boiscour35Boiscour35 Join Date: 2002-11-18 Member: 9250Members
    edited November 2002
    It's difficult for people in europe and asia to play on servers that are located in the U.S., as latency is a very big deal in games like counter-strike.

SK (a swedish team) won the summer CPL tournament which is open to all countries, and is currently regarded as the best CS team in the world.

And no matter where you go there will always be snobbish players and cruddy servers. CAL is a very well-run league, IMHO.