3.2 final

2»

Comments

• GreyFlcnGreyFlcn Join Date: 2006-12-19 Member: 59134Members, Constellation
    edited December 2006
    <!--quoteo(post=1593466:date=Dec 31 2006, 02:58 PM:name=Ahnteis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ahnteis @ Dec 31 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]1593466[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    O_o

Did you really just suggest that only some players on the team should benefit from the resource towers? Yeah, that'd be great fun for the rest of the team.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Nope. And I got the 3 number wrong.
    More likely it should be 6 to emulate a 6v6 Pug.

But pretty much what I'm asking for is to pull imaginary resources out of thin air past 6 aliens.
    For the sake of Gameplay Balance.
    That way it doesn't matter if there's 6 or 16 aliens, each Alien gets 1/6 of whatever resources come in.

Since they already have plenty of restrictions given the 100 res cap
    Each respawn they need to spend time to change armors and upgrade. While Marines don't.
    The Marine Beacon+Teleport tactic gets to be far more effective with scale.

But most importantly. without Hive armor bonuses, with slower Fades, and blinking red RTs warnings for Marines
    Those aliens are going to need a steady income of Res, since they *are* going to die more often.
  • ExploderExploder Join Date: 2006-11-02 Member: 58202Members
    I seriously hope you guys will fix the specator bug in the final release, the one where you can't see who you are spectating. Please put the nickname back in the lower middle of the screen.
  • MrBananaManMrBananaMan Join Date: 2005-02-26 Member: 42562Members
    i guess its an ok idea considering the more people there are, the worse the alien team is usually doing. but you are asking for fake res. a btter thing to do what make a change to the game that wouldnt require fake res, but im sure that would be a lot harder to do.
  • GreyFlcnGreyFlcn Join Date: 2006-12-19 Member: 59134Members, Constellation
    edited January 2007
    <!--quoteo(post=1593879:date=Jan 1 2007, 11:49 PM:name=MrBananaMan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrBananaMan @ Jan 1 2007, 11:49 PM) [snapback]1593879[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    i guess its an ok idea considering the more people there are, the worse the alien team is usually doing. but you are asking for fake res. a btter thing to do what make a change to the game that wouldnt require fake res, but im sure that would be a lot harder to do.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Well what sort of bean-counter would actively track each res point on Alien's?
    All the pub players care about is "My res recharges too damned slow"
    And that they die *more* in this version than the last.