Premier Div Match today(10/24)! Legendary Snails vs Godar @11.30pm PDT/8.30pm CEST

blindblind Join Date: 2010-04-17 Member: 71437Members, Squad Five Gold
edited October 2013 in NS2 General Discussion
Hope to see you guys tune in for this exciting matchup!

www.twitch.tv/blindNS2

Casted by Wasabi & blind :)

Comments

• blindblind Join Date: 2010-04-17 Member: 71437Members, Squad Five Gold
    woops screwed up the timezones...sorry my bad

It's 11:30 AM for PDT not 12:30, failing at math -.-
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Hopefully everyone is recovered from the monster game that RedDog casted yesterday and can stay up to watch this... :)

Definitely an exciting matchup, I'm looking forward to catching this during my lunch break tomorrow! :)
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ill drag myself and my sore ass back in the watching chair then.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I'm not expecting there to be any 90+ minute meat-shield-fests in these games tbh :)
    I dunno Roo, them snails dont sound so quick..
  • tarquinbbtarquinbb Join Date: 2012-11-03 Member: 166314Members
    A bit more first person? ;) If everyonee saw high level comp skulk perspective there would be half as many whiners ;)
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    edited October 2013
    tarquinbb wrote: »
    A bit more first person? ;) If everyonee saw high level comp skulk perspective there would be half as many whiners ;)

High level skulk play isn't that impressive from the first person. It really comes down to how the group of skulks engages the marines. ie baiting bullets, misdirection, flanking and such. :P

This usually contains Bitey calling a flank where he literally runs around the entire map before initiating. #BigFlankBitey
  • prevertmaximusprevertmaximus Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11630Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    That 90 min game yesterday was well played by both teams. Reddog has a lot of staying power. Just shows that anything can happen in a game when neither side gives up:)
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos

There no elegance anymore. The dumber tactic it is, the better it works.

Godar used more ceiling on Biodome. that is the good point for them on his Alien round. But still they use the "all star meatball" to punch it.

Snail did prefer medpacks in Nano instead of making 2 arcs to siege it. plus Lama was mercenary under Saunamen (so not the usual line up).

Division premiere is still : Crag, meat ball and the little secret on both side: Aggression, Aggression, Aggression. It's gonna be a long time before we see a ninja pg.

This prove this game is really wrong wrong wrong wrong about many things. Once the marines now how to shot, the alien have no choice. "Meatball Crag poker face with enzyme", crossing fingers, and here we go.

In fact i prefer the Div3 last match. It's weird but i do.

and:

• OtsOts Join Date: 2003-07-30 Member: 18577Members, Constellation
    Could've gone for snails easily with better gameplay on biodome, so many wasted weapons/jetpacks when trying to huntdown an onos at low hp only to get gibbed by the rest of the alien teams smacking you from behind, those fades and lerks woulda died so easy with the aim frenchies got. Veil looked much more promising with the alien play they had, but slow upgrades and loosing the RT game didnt really help, atleast they got alcalde's onos?! Deserved win for Godar for sure.

And yes, much preferred this to the +3hour series off the div3'ers :P. Cheers for the stream!
  • SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    There no elegance anymore. The dumber tactic it is, the better it works.

Godar used more ceiling on Biodome. that is the good point for them on his Alien round. But still they use the "all star meatball" to punch it.

Snail did prefer medpacks in Nano instead of making 2 arcs to siege it. plus Lama was mercenary under Saunamen (so not the usual line up).

Division premiere is still : Crag, meat ball and the little secret on both side: Aggression, Aggression, Aggression. It's gonna be a long time before we see a ninja pg.

This prove this game is really wrong wrong wrong wrong about many things. Once the marines now how to shot, the alien have no choice. "Meatball Crag poker face with enzyme", crossing fingers, and here we go.

In fact i prefer the Div3 last match. It's weird but i do.

and:

Laama only came in as a merc because Rays power went out or his computer went down, I forget which of the two, mid match.
  • NeokenNeoken Bruges, Belgium Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27447Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    Some great games there. And good casting. :)
    But! Where is them video's for those of us who had to go to bed early like a good boy?
  • blindblind Join Date: 2010-04-17 Member: 71437Members, Squad Five Gold
    Will upload on youtube