Natural occouring quests

andrewcandrewc Join Date: 2016-12-20 Member: 225231Members
Would be cool for many different quests to be discovered. Like eating a certain fish gives you a desease that will kill you in a few days unless you find a certain plant extract.
Or traveling into a certain gave will cause a rock fall and trap your sub - would need to then use the PRAWN to mine it free...

etc etc etc

Comments

• smellslikebleachsmellslikebleach Join Date: 2016-12-22 Member: 225337Members
    Yes. Nice Idea. That would force the discovering. Maybe there unique and hard to find equipment upgrade parts in the game. On the other hand there should be a system of no white & black decisions so that you'll play the game more often.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    andrewc wrote: »
    Would be cool for many different quests to be discovered. Like eating a certain fish gives you a desease that will kill you in a few days unless you find a certain plant extract.
    Or traveling into a certain gave will cause a rock fall and trap your sub - would need to then use the PRAWN to mine it free...

etc etc etc

What, one isn't enough? How about you treat your Carar infection before you go wishing for even more diseases! ;)
  • andrewcandrewc Join Date: 2016-12-20 Member: 225231Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

What, one isn't enough? How about you treat your Carar infection before you go wishing for even more diseases! ;)

Yeah getting green dots all over my body is very scary.

• 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    andrewc wrote: »
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

Yeah getting green dots all over my body is very scary.

I'm hoping they tack more on to that later. Like violent coughing fits, convulsions, blackouts, and slowing down. Maybe watch an advanced case in another creature just melt it in front of you or something.