Creepy Recurring Dreams

2»

Comments

• biofrogbiofrog Join Date: 2002-04-26 Member: 522Members
    Yeah, the dejavu thing actually happened to me today. My friend dave was taking me home and he decided to take a different route and he said something that was the exact same that he said in my dream... but i didnt remember the dream untill after he said it...

You know, us humans only use a small portion of our brain, maybe we are evolving to use the other parts or something? that'd be weird.
  • AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You know, us humans only use a small portion of our brain.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That's a myth.
  • NighpherNighpher Join Date: 2002-05-01 Member: 557Members
    Yeah I have almost the same dream, but ehrn my teeth fall out I try to put them back in lol!
  • AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    About that going to sleep 1 sec and waking up, not being able to move... well, the body DOES gets paralysed by some enzyme or something when you are asleep. This is to make sure you don't turn over too fast, and roll off the bed(there is also a "in-built" system against this. The hand reports that there is nothing below it, when you are lying near the edge with your hand hanging out, and the brain makes sure to turn you away from there, as it surely means some sort of fall.). Though, its not total paralysation, so it might be something else entirely... bah nevermind.
    I think I had a pre-event dream once, but I do not remember it. Im sure it happened however.
  • AdvisorAdvisor Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12104Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--AllUrHiveRBelong2Us+Jan 28 2003, 06:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (AllUrHiveRBelong2Us @ Jan 28 2003, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You know, us humans only use a small portion of our brain.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That's a myth. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    So how much of our brain, do we use? Because i remember in a science article that it is a very small portion.
  • AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Advisor+Feb 3 2003, 02:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Advisor @ Feb 3 2003, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--AllUrHiveRBelong2Us+Jan 28 2003, 06:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (AllUrHiveRBelong2Us @ Jan 28 2003, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You know, us humans only use a small portion of our brain.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That's a myth. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    So how much of our brain, do we use? Because i remember in a science article that it is a very small portion. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Humans may not consciously use 100% of our brains, but nearly all of it is used to sontrol something.