Great idea this business with the black armor

13»

Comments

• StakhanovStakhanov Join Date: 2003-03-12 Member: 14448Members
    If aliens get any extra skins , a special gorge is indeed the best option. Serves to promote the altruistic aspects of NS2. Also , black gorge rush of doom !
  • FearnightFearnight Join Date: 2009-07-03 Member: 68018Members
    I say a darker carapace would be perfect for aliens. It's not difficult to darken textures with the right tools.
  • LazarusLazarus Join Date: 2002-01-28 Member: 122Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    <!--quoteo(post=1715649:date=Jul 4 2009, 01:05 PM:name=OBhave)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OBhave @ Jul 4 2009, 01:05 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1715649"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm with you peeps that glowing ideas would be a bad idea balance wise...

Yeah a darker and/or "more weathered" texture for the aliens sounds like the way to go.

As to the guy complaining about elitism... relax. It's just like the constie icon, a way to get public recognition for your generosity and dedication.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The eyes wouldn't necessarily have to glow all demonically. Why not just change the color to red and maybe remove the pupil and iris? I'm guessing all the alien eyes will have irises and pupils since the new onos has them so the special textures would look slightly more sinister in comparison.
  • XeZoXeZo Join Date: 2006-11-14 Member: 58597Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hey.. HEY!!!

STOP with your glowing eyes!! :P

It's not enough! If the eye glow colour is to be diffrent with SE, the people who paid more should have a slider or something in the options so they could choose exactly the colour they wanted the glow to have..

ANYWAYS! I think it should be a diffrent colour carapace!
  • LazarusLazarus Join Date: 2002-01-28 Member: 122Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    Actually, I'm against the whole glow idea, it's just the changed eye colour that I'd be more than content with. I think whole new textures would be a little much to ask for though.
  • FocusedWolfFocusedWolf Join Date: 2005-01-09 Member: 34258Members
    Can we make it so the Aliens are glowing bright yellow if they bought the expensive version.

Anyways i bought the elite green camouflage version because i just know aliens will be targeting all the black "pro" marines.

Ultimately i'll just replace all the characters with whatever i feel like... like i do with NS1