The Mighty Aliens

2»

Comments

• VadimVadim Join Date: 2003-02-23 Member: 13889Members
    playing aliens is so much more stressfull, if you lose one res you get frustrated (if ur a gorge u drop in to a coma)

P.S. hit and run units often run back into areas under siege to heal which means if ur standing anywhere in the same room of the chambers you will get hit by lethal splash dammage
  • HazeHaze O RLY? Join Date: 2003-07-07 Member: 18018Members, Constellation
    Lets just say that NS isnt in its... oh how should I put this, <b>best</b> stage right now.
  • AvengerXAvengerX Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27459Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin-DiabolusCaligo+Sep 1 2004, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (DiabolusCaligo @ Sep 1 2004, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Marines own long halls, but aren't as good at close range, <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    then why do marines have the shottie? which happens to be I dunno... A CLOSE RANGE WEAPON
  • PalinPalin Join Date: 2003-03-24 Member: 14848Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Avenger-X+Sep 2 2004, 11:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Avenger-X @ Sep 2 2004, 11:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-DiabolusCaligo+Sep 1 2004, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (DiabolusCaligo @ Sep 1 2004, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Marines own long halls, but aren't as good at close range, <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    then why do marines have the shottie? which happens to be I dunno... A CLOSE RANGE WEAPON <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Preach it!!!!

I don't care what you lifeform you are, 1-2 half-decent 'rines with lvl 3 shotties will take down even an onos if its not careful... let alone any of the other poor lifeforms. Shotty = crumpled paper. And since all but the onos are paper (ok... onos is just really thick paper) its basically an end all cure for any kind of short-range deficiencies the marines have ever been accused of having.

The only excuse for a marine not being good at close range is having the inability to point and click... and i'm assuming they had to do that at least once to get into the game itself.
  • IcejellyIcejelly Join Date: 2003-06-10 Member: 17176Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-AoF.Palin+Sep 3 2004, 01:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (AoF.Palin @ Sep 3 2004, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...since all but the onos are paper (ok... onos is just really thick paper)... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I'm pretty sure thick paper gets pretty thin when stretched out...and "all but"?? maybe you meant "all aliens but the fade" are made of paper...